Bachelor's degrees require at least 120 credits.
Master's degrees require between 30 and 36 credits.
- Associate in General Studies
- Deafblind Intervener Training Certificate
- Dietetic Internship Certificate
- Geographic Information Science (GIS) Certificate Certificate
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Certificate
- Rehabilitation Counseling Certificate Certificate
- USU/Hadley Online Program of Study in Blindness Certificate
- Women & Gender Studies Certificate
- Women & Gender Studies Area Studies Certificate
- Chemistry Endorsement
- Elementary Mathematics Endorsement