Chat Icon Request Info Icon Info Call Icon 1-800-233-2137

Bachelor's inCommunicative Disorders & Deaf Education

A bachelor's or second bachelor's degree in Communicative Disorders prepares students who desire to work in either Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology. While the bachelor's degree in Communicative Disorders is often a pre-requisite for graduate programs in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology, there is no professional employment licensure with the bachelor's degree. However, in some states people with a bachelor's degree in Communicative Disorders can work in selected professional settings without a graduate degree.

Nationally there is a critical need for professionals in the field of Communicative Disorders. To meet this need, the Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education Department at Utah State University offers two different online bachelor’s degree programs, one for a first bachelor’s degree and one for a second bachelor’s degree.

Additional Degree Information

Department Website

For Help Getting Started Contact

5100 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322

Cost per Credit


Credits Required


Cost per credit based on current academic year. Some programs/courses may have additional fees. Please review our state authorizations to see if this program is offered in your state.
Back To Top ^